THE WORLD’S FIRST SMART LIFTING POINT.
A lot can happen when you use just a typical
eyebolt, for instance;
• High shear stresses and bending
moments act on the lifting point.
Mechanical damage or even
• Jerky flipping and sudden sinking of the
load with dangerous forces.
Possible consequences: Damage
to the load, lifting means and crane
components. Risk of employee
This is why the new RUD ACP-TURNADO
was reinvented as it is the perfect solution for
preventing the worst-case scenario that could
happen when the lifting ring stays in the
upright position during lifting: worst-case
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
• No stoppage of the lifting ring with high
shear stresses and bending moments.
• Automatic turning to direction of force
– no sudden sinking of the load.
• Up to 30 % higher working load limits
than comparable sizes – thanks to RUD
ICE-BOLT technology and optimised, lowprofile design.
• No kinking of the hook – thanks to the
round lifting ring design.
Maximum force transmission in all
• Captive yet exchangeable combination-head screw.
• Wear indicators.
• RFID technology as standard